Trelleborg - Close to the continent and ready for business
In Trelleborg, the southernmost municipality in Sweden, we are known not only for our closeness to the continent and competitive prices for land and houses. During the summer season we also decorate our city with palm trees.
Why are so many people moving here? Trelleborg has many benifits - here are a few of them!
• Trelleborg, Sweden's southernmost municipality, with Scandinavia's southernmost cape in Smygehuk.
• Trelleborg's geographical location, close to the continent.
• There are 35 km of coastline within the municipality.
• Agricultural land in Söderslätt is the best in the world and graded +10.
• Trelleborg is the municipality in Sweden with the highest percentage of agricultural land, 82% of the municipal area.
• Trelleborg is the most church dense municipality in Northern Europe.
• Since 1984, palm trees have decorated Trelleborg during the summer season.
• Here your will find the reconstructed Trelleborgen, which was built by Vikings.
• Prices for land and houses are very competitive.
Sweden's second largest port after Gothenburg is located in Trelleborg city. About 20 % of foreign trade passes through here. Ferries service three German ports and one in Poland on a daily basis.
Currently there are 42,500 people residing in Trelleborg municipality.